On behalf of our client, we are looking for driven and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executives to sell his market leading Marketing Engagement Platform solution into Enterprise Accounts across a number of defined industries. We offer very competitive salaries, industry leading compensation plan, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
This is a fantastic time for someone to join our client’s team early in its transformation to become one of the world’s largest Enterprise SaaS businesses with an incredible opportunity to have career defining earning potential.
- Prospect, develop, and close new logo customers for our client’s entire suite of Marketing Engagement Platform solutions within a given German territory of Strategic Accounts in Industry verticals.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the company vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Work closely across all our client’s business functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal & Commercial, Partners and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Delight our customers by making them successful!
Required Experience & Skills: We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment :
- Fluent English and German required
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software applications deals into target Named accounts
- A minimum of 5 years SaaS application experience is desired with at least 10 years complex application software experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building and closing skills.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Demonstrable history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Experience and ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills a must as well as being a natural collaborator with the skills and experience to build dynamic focused teams to align and execute against a winning vision and strategy
- DNA of working with a high degree of Energy, Passion and Enthusiasm to help clients transform their businesses
The Jobseeker GmbH is an international recruitment specialist providing International high-skilled professionals from and for the German speaking Labour Market.
About your future employer:
Our client represents leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Its software is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Our client’s products puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, our client serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries.
Please let us have your CV here: email@example.com
Your application will be handled by: Mrs Kornelia Epping